Thursday, November 13, 2008

Get Zen With Your Inner 2.0

We all feel overwhelmed - here are a few questions that come to my mind when I think of internet and implementation:

  • There are so many sites, so much news, so many things I don't know. Where do I start?
  • Where am I supposed to go? What am I to do?
  • Google = good. Is there anything else I'm missing?
Relax.

Ask yourself these questions, and choose one to begin with:
  • Do I want to connect with old friends/classmates/colleagues?
  • Do I just want to read news and stay up to date?
  • Do I want to share my opinions with the world? Am I more interested in news than anything else?
  • I kind of want to do all of the above.
In my next posts, I will give helpful sites and tips on how to best use the internet for your purposes. Not everyone cares about everything. I want to give you free alternatives / options to what you really want.

Stay tuned!

0 comments:

Searchme - Visual Search

Followers

About This Blog

This is my contribution and outlet to discuss information science and the importance of Competitive Intelligence analysis and implementation.

Mashable!

Tame The Web

The Shifted Librarian

  © Blogger template Blogger Theme II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP